To be recognised as a major provider of precast concrete technology, products, services and solutions and to serve our customers regionally, nationally and internationally.
Our vision is for our customers to see us as: -
- A desirable business partner with safe and efficient processes
- A leader in quality
- Constantly innovating and expanding services
- A business with highly ethical standards
Innovation - Through actively seeking advancement in technology and product performance.
People - Through teamwork and the development of our staff we will achieve operational excellence in our business.
Customers - Understanding our customers needs and expectations and continually improving products and services.
- We want to enlarge our knowledge and skill and continually improve every aspect of our work
- Implement and operate effective management systems.
- Seek opportunities to improve products, services and systems continually.
Based in Northern Ireland, Macrete utilises a 45-acre site at Toomebridge, Co. Antrim. The manufacturing facilities include:
- State of the art manufacturing machines and systems.
- A modern batching plant with a waste management system is in place.
- A testing laboratory where thorough concrete strength analysis is carried out daily is also in place.
- Moulding workshops and casting workshops exist with contemporary equipment.
- Space also is available to allow for full trial builds of structures and for storage purposes.
- Macrete provide employment for in excess of 130 people, all personnel are competent, fully trained and supervised.